In-Line Filtration Devices
In-line devices help our customers prolong the life of their internal piping and in home devices that use water like their washing machine, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Below are a few of the inline filters we install in local homes.
- Reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from chlorine or organic substances
- Filter backwashes to rinse out any particles or sediment
- Eliminates the need to replace messy cartridges
- Reliable time clock controls the backwash cycle
- Increases plumbing and appliance life
- Increases life of other water treatment devices
- Used for whole home filtration
For point of use refrigerator, icemaker, and water dispenser applications
- Granular Activated carbon reduces bad taste & odor as well as chlorine taste & odor from your water
- WISCA includes phosphate crystals to prevent lime & scale build up: not performance tested or certified by NSF m
- Quick-connect fittings attach easily to 1/4″ copper or plastic cold water lines.
- Polypropylene pre and post filters
- 1 used for each appliance
- Need replacement